Saturday, March 4, 2017

Last day at the Flower show

Greetings Everyone!

  What fun we are having at the Flower Show!  Here's a photo of my booth this year:

This has been such a great experience! So many people have come out for this event and it has been truly humbling to meet so many fans and supporters in-person. What lovely people they all are too!

  Today I gave my slideshow presentation and I have to admit, I was terribly nervous...but all the hard work appears to have paid off and I saw a lot of warm and welcoming smiles later as folks who had been at the talk came by the booth.

  My sister Tracey has been amazing to join me in this adventure and her assistance has been invaluable in countless ways. 

  It's hard to believe that tomorrow is the last day. If you happen to be in the area, I can recommend the display gardens which this year are stunningly creative...and almost twice as big as it has been in years past. The chance to see so much creative cooperation in action is always such an inspiration!

 Hope to see you there! I'm in booth 37...please come by if you can, there are some amazing things to see and learn about. You won't be disappointed!
 

No comments:

Welcome to the enchanted world of Environmental art and Faerie Houses sculptures created by Sally J Smith. Here you will find photos of the artist's unique art-forms and hear some of the stories from behind the scenes as she shares with you her creative process.